27th December 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduate without graduate in fashion designing?

Sir/Mam, Can I do postgraduate without graduate in fashion designing? I have completed schooling and want to do post-graduation directly. Can you please let me know the steps on this? Please provide me with the right suggestion on this. Thank you!

6th January 2018, 06:30 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduate without graduate in fashion designing?

No, without graduation you are not eligible to pursue Post Graduation in Fashion Designing.

For pursuing Masters in Fashion Designing, you must have completed Bachelors in Fashion Designing of three years duration course.

In addition, the institute must be NIFT or NID then only you can apply for Masters course in Fashion Designing.
10th January 2018, 07:09 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Can I do post graduate without graduate in fashion designing?

In any field of study there is no chance to do post-graduation without completing graduation.
Similarly, in fashion designing also you cannot do post-graduation directly after completion of schooling.
If you are really interested in it then first go for graduation and complete it from any recognized university and then go for post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?