23rd December 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do second year and third year together in one year right after first year B.Sc?

How to do the second year and third year of BSc together I'm from Mumbai after doing my first year I have completed my entire second portion also in the first year only so I don't t waste one year is there any way to do the third year and second year together. Please answer it's urgent go ask anyone and answer please or else it would be too late

24th December 2017, 07:50 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Can I do second year and third year together in one year right after first year B.Sc?

As far as the rules are concerned, you cannot do second and third year simultaneously. It would be another thing if any university digress from such rules. You should complete the 2nd year first then go for 3rd year.

It doesn't matter whether it is B.Sc or any other degree course in India one can not do it altogether.
24th December 2017, 08:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do second year and third year together in one year right after first year B.Sc?

This is not possible to complete both second and third year of bachelor's degree in one year

No university allows such scheme. To gain bachelor's degree, you need to pass second and third year separately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?