7th April 2019, 02:34 PM
mukhraj1221

Can I do study BMS after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

I have done 10+2 also in HSC but scored 45% and did then I went for Diploma in Automobile engineering. I completed my HSC in 2016 and in final year of my Diploma in 2019. I want to know whether after my Diploma can I do degree course in BMS? If yes, then what's the procedure? If no, then is there any other way to study BMS?

10th April 2019, 12:03 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do study BMS after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Bachelor of Management Studies is an undergraduate Management course. The basic eligibility required to get admission in Bachelor of Management Studies course is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education.

I think you are not eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Management Studies course on the basis of Diploma in Automobile Engineering course but you are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering on the basis of your 12th class. My suggestion to you is that you should go for the admission of B.Tech in Automobile Engineering course rather than the BMS course.
10th April 2019, 10:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do study BMS after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

No, you cannot study BMS after completion of diploma in automobile engineering:-

BMS stands for Bachelor of Management Studies
B.M.S or Bachelor of Management Studies is an undergraduate management course.

Eligibility required to get admission in Bachelor of Management Studies course:-

The candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognised Board of Education.

You are not eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Management Studies course on the basis of diploma in automobile engineering course but you are eligible to get admission in diploma in automobile engineering on the basis of 12th class.

My suggestion to you is that you should go for the admission of B Tech in automobile engineering course rather than the BMS course.
26th October 2020, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in computer engineering, can I get direct second-year admission for BMS???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?