1st July 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my Diploma in Automobile
Engineering and I want to know what type of
higher studies I can study possibly?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  2. How to study in B.E after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  3. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  7. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  8. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  9. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  11. How to study B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech(EEE) for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  13. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  15. Can i get scholarship to study diploma or degree course in Automobile Engineering in India?
  16. After completing diploma in automobile engineering which companies is best?
  17. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  18. What are the available course options after completing 3 yrs Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
2nd July 2015, 08:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

After completion of your Diploma in Automobile Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) course. To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
10th August 2022, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study further after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

After diploma in automobile engineering i want to study further
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?