18th June 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How to study in B.E after completing diploma in automobile engineering?

sir, i was completing diploma in automobile engering . I dont like doing study in be. I want do cources related in automoile engering.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in B.E after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream? -- [New]
  3. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  4. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  5. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  6. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  7. How to study B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  9. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  10. Can i get scholarship to study diploma or degree course in Automobile Engineering in India?
  11. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  12. After completing diploma in automobile engineering which companies is best?
  13. What are the available course options after completing 3 yrs Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  16. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  17. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  18. How to study further after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
1st August 2016, 08:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in B.E after completing diploma in automobile engineering?

To study B.E course after completion of your Diploma in Automobile Engineering course, you have to appear in LEET examination conducted by your respective state board of technical education.

Being a Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering, you can get direct admission in second year of Automobile Engineering through Lateral Entry admission process. By qualifying the entrance examination, you need to attend the counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get direct admission for pursuing B.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?