3rd June 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for S.Y.BMS candidate? List of colleges in India?

Hello,
I am a Commerce student. I am currently in S.Y.BMS. I am very weak in Mathematics. Is it possible for me to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Which are the good colleges for this course in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering for S.Y.B.M.S Commerce student? List of good colleges in Punjab?
  2. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  5. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  6. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  7. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech(EEE) for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  10. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  11. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  12. Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Which are the top automobile engineering colleges in India?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  15. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  16. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  18. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
13th June 2015, 06:23 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for S.Y.BMS candidate? List of colleges in India?

Yes you can study the course of Automobile Engineering and to study you must crack the Entrance Examination for the admission to the course of Diploma in Engineering.
Once you have cracked the Entrance Examination you will be able to study the course of Automobile Engineering.
The Best Colleges for the course of Automobile Engineering are:
1. Manipal Institute of Technology
Address: MIT Inside Road, Eshwar Nagar, Manipal, Karnataka 576104
2. SCMS School of Engineering and Technology, SSET
Address: Vidya Nagar, Palissery, Karukutty, Ernakulam - 683 582 KERALA, Nalukettu, Kerala 683582
3. PSG College of Technology
Address: Avinashi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641004
4. Sathyabama University
Address: Rajiv Gandhi Road, Jeppiaar Nagar, Solinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119
5. Acharya Institute of Technology
Address: Dr Sarvepalli Radha Krishna Road, Soldevanahali, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560107
These are the Best Institutes and you should try and join any one of these Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?