9th September 2011, 03:17 PM
acalokec

Can I be eligible for admission in Museology being a candidate of B.Sc (Honors)?

I am a student of Bsc (hons) final year can I illegible for admission in museology.
reply me soon.

24th December 2011, 02:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for admission in Museology being a candidate of B.Sc (Honors)?

Minimum requirement to pursue museology is Graduation or Post Graduation in (Science, History or Art History or Fine Arts and Archaeology) from any recognized university of India with at least a total of 55% marks in their Bachelor’s degree.And a knowlege of one classical or any foreign languages (Latin, German, French, Italian).Admission are basically based on entrance test.
24th December 2011, 02:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for admission in Museology being a candidate of B.Sc (Honors)?

Minimum requirement to pursue museology is Graduation or Post Graduation in (Science, History or Art History or Fine Arts and Archaeology) from any recognized university of India with at least a total of 55% marks in their Bachelor’s degree.And a knowlege of one classical or any foreign languages (Latin, German, French, Italian).Admission are basically based on entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?