23rd March 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects to study in Economic Honours course?

I am studying in 10+2 from commere stream. I want to study Economic Honours nest. Please tell me that what are the subjects i need to study in Economic Honours course? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Economic Honors eligibility if I had Mathematics in 11th but not in 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of job can I get after Economic honours?
  3. Subjects enlisted in B.Sc(Botany) Honours under Gujarat University?
  4. What are the subjects enlisted in Economics(H) course? Whether Mathematics is important for this? Scope of Economics(H)?
  5. Need information about Economic Honours best four subjects in DU?
  6. Is Maths compulsory for Economic honours? Admission in honours are now based upon entrance?
  7. Is Maths compulsory for Economics honours?
  8. Scope after Economic general done from C.U. after failing in honours papers?
  9. Is Mathematics compulsory to be in best of 4 subjects to study Economics Honours in Delhi University?
  10. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?
  11. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  12. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  13. Is Mathematics mandatory to study in Economic Honours at Banaras Hindu University?
  14. MAy I get the chance to study Chemistry honours in Bethune? How many Chemistry honours seats are there?
  15. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  16. Can Economic Honours student become Loco Pilot in Railways?
  17. What subjects should I choose in 11th class for economic honors?
  18. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
23rd March 2016, 08:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects to study in Economic Honours course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to Pursue Bachelor Degree in Economics Honors Course:

Yes, you are eligible to pursue this Bachelor Degree in Economics Honors Course being a Commerce Candidate. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this Bachelor Degree in Economics Honors course is given below.

>> Generally, Candidates from any stream background are eligible to do Bachelor in Economics Honors Course.

>> Yes, Candidates who are from Commerce Background in 12th Class are also eligible to pursue this course. But you must have studied Business Mathematics/ Economics or Economic Geography or Pure Mathematics as one of the main subjects.
24th March 2016, 05:20 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 10 2 from commere stream. I want to study Economic Honours nest. Please tell me that what are the subjects i need to study in Economic Honours course? Please reply.
Dear Aspirant,
Since you are from commerce stream it is good to choose B.Com(Economics). Bachelor of Commerce in Economics is an undergraduate Commerce course. It concerns with the field of commerce and covers the popular subject,Economics. It is a theory which focuses on business enterprises and inquires into the factors contributing to labour, capital and product markets. Bachelor of Commerce in Economics is generally three academic year degree course and it may be provided on part time basis by certain institutes. After its successful passing, students have many options in various fields.
>>B.Com. Economics Eligibility>>
1). The candidates should complete their 10 2 or its equivalent exam with subject like Account, etc. in Commerce stream.
2). The marks of admission for this course may vary from college to college. In various colleges it conducts entrance exams plus interview and percentage of 12th class for the admission of students.
good luck.
7th April 2016, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to study economics in graduation but I haven't choose maths in 12th class .. so I just need to know..Do I take economics in graduation
7th April 2016, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to study economics in graduation but I haven't choose maths in 12th class .. so I just need to know..Do I take economics in graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?