31st July 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for aerospace engineering after doing BSc Aeronautics with Aircraft Maintanence engineering

sir my name is Manav ..I have done Bsc. Aeronautics with Aircraft maintenance engineering ..can I be applicable for aerospace engineering

Related Questions:
4th August 2015, 02:54 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for aerospace engineering after doing BSc Aeronautics with Aircraft Maintanence engineering

First of all Aerospace Engineering which is also called as Aeronautics Engineering so whats the use of doing course again with another new name. Instead of doing new course again you should concentrate on job searching or you can go for a higher studies like MBA or Master degree or some certification/diploma course which will help you too gain more prospectus in your near future.

Aerospace/Aeronautics graduates can work in different areas like maintenance, development, design of rockets, satellite, helicopter, military aircraft etc. The industry of aerospace engineering is sophisticated with rewarding career opportunities that involves cutting-edge technology.
4th August 2015, 03:04 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for aerospace engineering after doing BSc Aeronautics with Aircraft Maintanence engineering

# The field of Aeronautical or Aerospace is most challenging, interesting and rewarding one with scope for growth.

# Aeronautics or Aerospace is the branch of Science which deals with space exploration, and aviation. It also deals in construction, testing, development, designing and maintenance of aircraft, space craft, satellites and missiles.

# Required eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering are:

* Must be B.E. or B.Tech or having Diploma in Aeronautics.
* Must have taken high percentage maks in 10+2 level in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
. * Candidate must have qualify the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the IITs. As a general rule, marks obtained in both in 10+2 as well as in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
* In many institutes, only marks obtained in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) are taken into consideration while offering admission in aeronautical engineering.

# The duration of the aeronautical/aerospace courses are:

* 4 years for degree level course.
* 2 to 3 years for diploma level course.

# The things/qualities required by aspirant of aeronautical/aerospace engineering are:

* Having good communication skill.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Having good computer skills.
* Well versed in mathematical problems.
* Having good designing skills.
* Having good planning ability.
* Must be physically fit.

# Areas of job available in this field are:

* In the Airline Services such as Indian Airlines, Air India, private airlines etc.
* In Aircraft Manufacturing Sector.
* In government organisations like National Aeronautical Lab (NAL), Civil Aviation Department, Aeronautical Development Establishment, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL) etc.
* In Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
* Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?