22nd May 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Which is better choice after doing B.E in Aeronautical?

what will be the better choice after doing BE in aeronautical

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better choice after Aeronautical Engineering between ME,MS and MBA?
  2. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  3. Is Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering a better choice? Best colleges offering these courses?
  4. Which is a good choice for Aeronautical Engineering between MBA and MS?
  5. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  6. Is it a good choice to join Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  7. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  8. Which is better choice after doing B.E in Aeronautical?
  9. Value of aeronautical engineering after four years?
  10. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  11. Seniarity list of BSc(Physics) B.Ed?
  12. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  13. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  15. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is aeronautical enginnering offered by VJTI?
  17. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  18. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
8th July 2015, 11:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better choice after doing B.E in Aeronautical?

You have two option in the field of B.E in Aeronautical. First one is that you can purse higher study and another is that you can go for Jobs. The name of best Courses and different type of jobs in B.E Aeronautical as given below.

==> Best name of courses

* Master of Engineering (M.E) in Aeronautical Engineering

* Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Aerospace Engineering

* Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Aeronautical Engineering

* Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Aeronautics

* Master of Science (M.S) in Aerospace Engineering

* Master of Business Administration (MBA)

==> Aeronautical Engineering Job Types

* Aerospace Chief Engineer

* Structure - Team Leader-Materials & Processes

* Charge man - Air Engineering

* Instructor / Assistant Instructor - Aeronautical

* Lecturer & Professor

* Professor / Asst. Prof. / Assoc. Prof.-Aeronautical Engineering

* Aerospace Designer Checker

==> Companies for jobs :

* National Aeronautical Laboratory

* Civil Aviation Department

* Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)

* Defence Research and Development Laboratories (DRDO)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?