23rd August 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to apply for MSc microbiology? I am a 3rd year BSc chemistry student

I am a 3rd year B.Sc Chemistry student taking botany and zoology as my general subjects....Can I apply for M.Sc microbiology????

23rd April 2014, 12:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to apply for MSc microbiology? I am a 3rd year BSc chemistry student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 3rd year B.Sc Chemistry student taking botany and zoology as my general subjects....Can I apply for M.Sc microbiology????
Yes you’re eligible to apply for M.sc in microbiology course after completing B.sc in Chemistry. You have studied Botany,Zoology as your general studies. So, there is no issue with your educational qualification.

M.Sc stands for Master of Science. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester.

To apply for M.Sc in microbiology course then the candidate should be complete Bachelor degree course in since stream with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university.

The Applicant can get admission for this M.Sc in microbiology course based on the bachelor degree course.

So, After Completing B.Sc in chemistry you’re eligible to apply for M.Sc in microbiology course.
8th May 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to apply for MSc microbiology? I am a 3rd year BSc chemistry student

Can i apply for M.sc in microbiology after B.sc in chemistry? Chemistry was main subject in Bsc 3rd year and Botany was subsidiary subject in Bsc 2nd year.
7th May 2021, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can we do M.SC microbiology with MBZ course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?