2nd February 2013, 11:32 PM

Is Indraprastha university offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility?

is indraprastha university offering m.sc. in physics?? n what is the eligibility??or when entrance exam conduct?

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities in India offering MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. Top Institutes offering msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. University offering distance M.Phil in Physics?
  4. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?
  6. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  7. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  8. List of top universities offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility criteria? Job prospects in it?
  9. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
  10. How to apply for MSc Physics through IGNOU? Where are the centers in Kerala which are offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria behind this? -- [New]
  11. How to get admission in a good college under Indraprastha University?
  12. What is the scope of MSc Physics? Which are the universities offering this course?
  13. Universities offering MSc Physics through distance education? I have completed my BSc?
  14. Collegs offering MSc integrated course in physics in India
  15. Does PSG tech, Anna University Chennai and Bharathiyar University offer MSc Medical Physics?
  16. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  17. List of the colleges in UP offering MSc Physics through correspondence or distance education?
  18. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
15th July 2016, 02:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Indraprastha university offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility?

No, the Indraprastha University (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University) which is located at Dwarka, New Delhi does not offer M.Sc. (Physics) course.

The list of M.Sc. courses offered by Indraprastha University are mentioned below :-

=> M.Sc.(Environment Management)

=> M.Sc.(Biodiversity & Conservation)

=> M.Sc.(Natural Resource Management)

=> M.Sc. (Criminology)
7th May 2021, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Indraprastha university offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility?

Is indraprasth university offering post diploma course in Medical physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?