4th August 2012, 11:58 AM
Ruxil Sarkar

How can i apply for MSc Microbiology in IISC while being a 3rd year student of BSc Microbiology

I am a 3rd yr student of B.Sc microbiology . How do i apply for M.Sc microbiology in IISc.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to apply for MSc microbiology? I am a 3rd year BSc chemistry student
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  5. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  7. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  8. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  9. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  11. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  12. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  13. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  14. Any part time job for BSc Microbiology student? How do I apply?
  15. What is the syllabus for MSc micrbiology of BHU? I am doing graduation 3rd year in Microbiology -- [New]
  16. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  17. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  18. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
30th September 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i apply for MSc Microbiology in IISC while being a 3rd year student of BSc Microbiology

Respected sir/madam, iam a final year student of bsc microbiology.I want to pursue my MSc in microbiology in iisc . How can I apply for the msc course? Is it through the gate exam?
6th June 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i apply for MSc Microbiology in IISC while being a 3rd year student of BSc Microbiology

after bsc of microbiology how do u apply to MSc in microbiology in iisc sir?????
5th January 2018, 08:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for M.Sc course from IISC, first of all you must have to complete your B.Sc in Microbiology from a recognized University.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc in Microbiology from a recognized University can apply for the M.Sc in Microbiology from IISC.
Eligible candidates then have to appear and qualify in the GATE examination to be eligible to get a chance at IISC. Admission is based on the marks scored in the GATE examination.
14th January 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying B.sc., Microbiology, i want to study M.Sc., microbiology in Indian Institute of science. Can say any explanations.
10th April 2022, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam,i am the student of bsc microbiology i want to take addmission in msc microbiology in Indian Institute of science
10th April 2022, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, iam a final year student of bsc microbiology.I want to pursue my MSc in microbiology in iisc . How can I apply for the msc course? Is it through the gate exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?