22nd July 2013, 06:40 PM
sai12195

Can I be eligible for government job after having backlogs in B.Tech

if i have backlogs in b.tech,can i elgible to government job

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)? -- [New]
  2. Chemical engineer with 2 backlogs is eligible for job?
  3. Can I be eligible for government job after having backlogs in B.Tech
  4. Eligibility for MBA in IIMs after B.Tech with backlogs?
  5. Can I apply for a job after studying B.Tech with few backlogs?
  6. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  7. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  8. Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?
  9. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  10. Am I eligible for any good jobs with 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  11. Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?
  12. How to clear the backlogs in B.Tech after a year gap?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  14. Discontinued B.Tech in 3rd year, can I get any job?
  15. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  16. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  17. Am I eligible to attend central/government state government job exam after passing inter with 61%
  18. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
15th August 2015, 04:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for government job after having backlogs in B.Tech

No, you are not eligible to get the jobs on the graduation qualification after having the backlog in the b.tech. The eligibility to appear for most of the jobs is gradaution.

So you are eligible only for those examination where is the minimum eligibity is graduation. Some of the examination at the 10+2 qualification is :-
* SSC CHSLE.
* SSC Stenographer.
* Indian Post.
16th August 2015, 01:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for government job after having backlogs in B.Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by sai12195 View Post
if i have backlogs in b.tech,can i elgible to government job
You have pending backlog so you are not eligible for government sector jobs. But after completion of B.tech degree you can apply for IES exam.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

IES exam is doesn't require any percentage criteria.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

SC/ST = 5 years
OBC =3 years
PWD =10 years
Ex-Servicemen = 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?