7th December 2011, 04:22 PM
vandnamaheshwari

Can i be eligible for GPSC exam after B.Pharm? Procedure for this exam and the syllabus?

i m b.pharm student.can i egible for gpsc exam and what the procedure for this exam & what is the syllabuls for that?

2nd January 2012, 05:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i be eligible for GPSC exam after B.Pharm? Procedure for this exam and the syllabus?

For appearing in GPSC exam, you are required to complete graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The lower age limit for the exam is 21 years. The application forms will be available from the office of the commission. You can also use the printout of the application form downloaded from the website. You have to remit a fee of Rs. 50/- by cash. Also you can send across the crossed Indian Postal order in favour of “The Secretary, Gujarat Public Service Commission, Ahmedabad.” The main topics included in the exam are Indian Polity and Economy, Current Events, General Sciences, General Mental Ability, Indian and world geography, and History.
6th February 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i be eligible for GPSC exam after B.Pharm? Procedure for this exam and the syllabus?

Gpsc civil services next exam date for deputy mamlatdar?
5th June 2012, 09:15 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

For appearing in GPSC exam, you are required to complete graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The lower age limit for the exam is 21 years. The application forms will be available from the office of the commission. You can also use the printout of the application form downloaded from the website. You have to remit a fee of Rs. 50/- by cash. Also you can send across the crossed Indian Postal order in favour of “The Secretary, Gujarat Public Service Commission, Ahmedabad.”
10th June 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

from which site we have to download application for gpsc after b.pharma
28th January 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

which are the reference books for gpsc for pharmacy ?
4th July 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the favourable post after qualifying gpsc exam for B.pham student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?