23rd August 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for ICWAI course after completing degree final year B.com

i completed degree final year b.com can i elegable to icwai courses?

25th August 2012, 02:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for ICWAI course after completing degree final year B.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed degree final year b.com can i elegable to icwai courses?
Cost and Work Accountancy course can be pursued even by undergraduates. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board are considered eligible to enroll for the Foundation Course of the Cost and Work Accountancy program, irrespective of marks obtained and stream followed in the same. Since you have completed your bachelors degree program, you can definitely pursue the course and besides that, being a graduate, you will get complete exemption from the Foundation Course. Therefore, you may register directly for the Intermediate Course (Second stage of Cost and Work Accountancy program). The Cost and Work Accountancy program, apart from Foundation and Intermediate stage, also comprise of Final Course and Management Training and the duration of the management training is three years. The registration process of the course is carried out all round the year and for further information regarding admission procedure and fee details, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India:

www.icwai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?