24th February 2013, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for Mumbai University B.Ed CET exam after passing engineering with 49.2%?

I am an engineering graduate with aggregate 49.2% and final years percentage is 52% am i eligible for Mumbai university B.ed Cet exam??

5th November 2015, 09:37 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Mumbai University B.Ed CET exam after passing engineering with 49.2%?

Mumbai University is one of the best universities in India.

Yes you are eligible for Mumbai University B.Ed CET exam after passing engineering with 49.2%

You should have passed Bachelor degree of any faculty.

The total marks for the entrance exam will be 100 and the duration of the examination will be of 90 minutes.

For more information contact at the address as given below::::::::>>....

Mumbai University
Vidyapeeth Vidyarthi Bhavan, B Rd, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra ‎
022 2265 2819 ‎
7th September 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Mumbai University B.Ed CET exam after passing engineering with 49.2%?

I have completed my D.El.Ed final year with 74%. Can I apply for B.Ed admission. also my B.A final year % is 45%. So will I be eligible for the B.Ed admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?