17th July 2013, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend EAMCET exam after scoring 492 total in intermediate

i have got 492 grand total in intermediate and i want to join in ece.and i had not attended to eamcet exam am i eligible in engineering

8th October 2015, 09:09 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend EAMCET exam after scoring 492 total in intermediate

If you satisfy the eligibility criteria required to apply for EAMCET,then ofcourse, you can apply for the exam.

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.

EAMCET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada for admissions in the Engineering,Medical and Architecture courses in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh.

The eligibility criteria required for EAMCET are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must be a bonafide resident of Andhra Pradesh state .

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 Exam with Mathematics and Physics as the main subjects along with the Bio-Technology/Chemistry/Biology as the optional subjects.

-The candidate must have secured at least 45%(40% for OBC/SC/ST) marks in aggregate in 10+2 exam.

-The minimum age limit to apply for the EAMCET exam is 16 years and there is no upper age limit to apply for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?