16th January 2012, 07:19 AM
switi dhindhwal

Can I be eligible for the position of PO in Bank of Baroda being a student of final year of B.Sc and with a date of birth of 02-02-1992?

hello sir
i switi is the student of bsc final yr and want to apply for the post of bank p.o. of bank of baroda.my date of birth is 2 feb1992,please tell me can i eligible for this.
thanks.

16th January 2012, 03:51 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for the position of PO in Bank of Baroda being a student of final year of B.Sc and with a date of birth of 02-02-1992?

Bank of Baroda PO Eligibility : Bank of Baroda conducts its PO exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding PO eligibility for who prepare for PO examination is mentioned below.

Bank of Baroda PO Eligibility details :

Nationality: A candidate should be a citizen of India.

Age: Bank of Baroda PO Eligibility regarding age should be between 21 to 30 years. The relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST-05 years, OBC-03 years, Ex-Serviceman-05 years, Physically challenged category candidates-10 years.

Educational Qualification: Bank of Baroda PO Eligibility regarding education should be graduate in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognised by central government, should be computer literate (proficient in Ms-Office, Basic applications, Internet usage etc).
16th January 2012, 04:15 PM
pamhele

Smile Re: Can I be eligible for the position of PO in Bank of Baroda being a student of final year of B.Sc and with a date of birth of 02-02-1992?

Quote:
Originally Posted by switi dhindhwal View Post
hello sir
i switi is the student of bsc final yr and want to apply for the post of bank p.o. of bank of baroda.my date of birth is 2 feb1992,please tell me can i eligible for this.
thanks.
hello
yes you are eligible for po in bank because you only need a degree if you had that then you can appear for the exam
all the best
12th March 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for the position of PO in Bank of Baroda being a student of final year of B.Sc and with a date of birth of 02-02-1992?

sir i am b.com final year student from eiilm .i gave icici bank po exam and got selected for gdpi, now the problem is that my graduation final year exam will be in september and result will be given till december .will the bank give me permission for the further process?????? Plz reply ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?