24th May 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc after 12th? Is it possible to pursue Aerospace after BSc?

after 12th if i do BSc.,then after that can i persue engineering in aerospace.My date of birth is 22july 1992.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  3. How to do Aerospace Engineering? Chances of this stream after BSc or MSc?
  4. How to join Aerospace after completing BSc? I am a BSc Maths student
  5. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  7. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?
  8. How should I do BSc or BSc IT? I have passed 12th science
  9. Can I do MS in Aerospace engineering after B.Sc?
  10. Can I pursue MS after BSc? If yes then which discipline can I choose?
  11. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  12. Colleges in which I can apply for BSc Biochemistry without having Biology in 12th?
  13. Can I get admission in any IIT course after opting for BSc Maths or BSc Physics?
  14. Courses that can be done after 12th? Which course do i have to pursue to choose between BCA and BSc?
  15. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  16. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  17. Various B.Sc courses after 12th science?
  18. Should I choose BSc chemistry or BSc Statistics?
25th May 2011, 04:33 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Can I do BSc after 12th? Is it possible to pursue Aerospace after BSc?

Hiii ,

Yes you may apply for BE not ME/MTECH but it is so tripical for your future relevent is that you may join BE right now..

But last decision in your hand because its your life ..
but as per my suggestion you directly join the engg.

Thanks,
ankur
3rd June 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BSc after 12th? Is it possible to pursue Aerospace after BSc?

i want to pursue my carrier in air force as a pilot
28th June 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

can i do arerospace eng after bsc ?
26th August 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

may i do bse after simple
fa
27th August 2011, 06:51 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

yes you also apply for the engineering.
and in which field you are intersted you have to choose.
10th October 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

please sir bscit can join enggering
19th February 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

now am studying 12th, i would like to do aeospace, for this better i can go for arts & science education or i can go for engineering ???????
can you pls reply the right path
11th March 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I wants to be a pilot..i do bsc.
11th March 2012, 11:44 PM
nakshatralayam

you can do BSC after your 12th and there is a posibility for you to persue aeronotical engineering.
12th March 2012, 12:07 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th class you want to apply for B.sc course..And after completion of B.Sc course you want to go for B.tech course in aerospace field,..
Yes, you can go for that, there is nothing wrong with that..

But if you want to go for B.tech course at last then why you want to do B.sc..
There is no need to do B.Sc course..
After completion of 12th class you can apply for B.tech course in aerospace field.
To get admission in aerospace course you have to appear in entrance exam like-- ISAT.
ISAT exam is conducted by Indian Institute of space science and technology...

Eligibility for ISAT exam:---------------------

1.The candidate must have complete the 12th class in science field having subjects like-
Physics, chemistry and maths..
2.The candidate has to secure 70% aggregate in Physics, chemistry and maths..
3.The candidates age should not be more than 25 years.
4.The candidate must be a citizen of India..

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to appear in ISAT exam.

So, I will suggest you not go for B.Sc course , it will waste your 3 years, if you have a plan to go for B.tech course in future in aerospace field..

Rather than get prepare for the ISAT exam..

All the best....
12th March 2012, 11:24 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

• B.sc graduate can opt for one year post graduate program me in areonautical engineering offered by madras institution of technology.
  • Those who have passed the Associate membership exam conducted by ASI (Aeronautical Society of India), which is at par with
    a bachelor's degree in aeronautical engineering can also become aeronautical engineers.
12th March 2012, 02:30 PM
prashanthi.thota
Member+

Dear friend,
you can do B.Sc and also eligible for this
Eligibility:
Students of any Nationality may be admitted for the A.M.E. course. The minimum Educational qualification is as below:

1.Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths with Aggregate 50% or its equivalent or
3 year Diploma in Engg. in any stream.

Apart from any of the student shall be subjected to a Medical Examination before they are admitted to the Institute, by a Doctor (To be attested & certified by Registered Medical Practitioner holding at a least MBBS degree) & applicant age at the time of admission should not be less than 17 years.
Thank you.
6th May 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to do aeronautical engineering after BSc. Now i m s.y.Bsc student then which subject should i choose?.( Physics or Maths)
3rd July 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to b.Tec but i have mony problem.But any way i want to do this then in inda any faslity to do b.Tec and job both give ans now
30th July 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

can i do bsc after simple f.a pass with 550 marks
12th March 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I am a very confused person . I like adventure as well as love to study and learn new things. Space is my passion . I want to do Aersospace engineering but don't know which one will be good ..?
B.Tech or B.Sc .?
By reading the previous comments, I came to know I love both the courses but again I don't want to waste my time doing two bachelor courses . It will be boring too . I will feel that I'm not progressing further. I would love to do Masters after ONE bachelor course.

Could anyone reply me comprehensive please ...?
I really need help because I'm very hopeless about my future :'(
15th January 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

iam doing bscs afer f.a without ow i want to migrate another university it is possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?