12th September 2010, 04:25 PM
pooja.g1977

How to go for B.Ed correspondence course from Du or IP university? When should I enroll myself for it?

hello
I've completed my B.com(Hons)in 1998....I've done PGDBA(finance)from Symbiosis, Pune.....I wanted to go for B.ed (correspondence) either from D.U or I.P University.
Please tell me how can I go for it??? If possible tell the costing and value of doing B.Ed through correspondence??? When can I enroll myself? Is there any entrance test also??

Looking forward for the response.

Thanks
Pooja

Related Questions:
  1. Can I enroll myself for 3rd year graduation in any correspondence university if I have failed before?
  2. How can I enroll myself in DU for B.Ed course?
  3. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  5. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  6. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  7. How to pursue distance through B.Tech?
  8. How to do B.Ed correspondence? Which college or university will I get for B.Ed correspondence
  9. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i apply for MBA in distance format after completing 10th, 12th and 3 years diploma?
  11. Which are the colleges offering B.Com with CA course in India?
  12. How to study company secretary course?
  13. Details of correspondence BEd course of Bangalore University? How should I apply? What is the course fees?
  14. How to enroll for PG Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology in University of Kashmir? Eligibility to enroll? -- [New]
  15. Information about B.Ed correspondence in Mumbai University?
  16. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  17. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
26th December 2011, 01:54 PM
Davidvilla9

Default Re: How to go for B.Ed correspondence course from Du or IP university? When should I enroll myself for it?

Dear pooja, B.E.D is very good field. It is basically related to knowledge in teaching methods. The exam is organized every year. The notification will be in month of march/april and the exams are in may/june. The guestions will cover reasoning skills, language skills and teaching aptitude test. The candidate getting 65% or more in this exam have a good chance to go to next level which is based on communication skills and interview. Qualification: The candidate must be graduate in any discipline from any recognized univesity. Procedure : application forms are avaliable at central institue of education, chattra marg(NEW DELHI). It is also avaliable at selected branches of SBI. The charge of form is rs 350/. THANKS.....!
13th July 2019, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for B.Ed correspondence course from Du or IP university? When should I enroll myself for it?

How to go for B. Ed correspondence course from IP or Du university in Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?