18th October 2011, 01:27 AM
sharma_n80

Will it fetch jobs for me being a candidate having completed BBA and PGDBA in distance mode?

I am serving in indian navy as sailor. I have completed education, BBA PGDBA(HR) from distance mode.Whether it going to fetch me a good job in todays market. In what ways i can enhance my skills.

thanks

12th January 2012, 11:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it fetch jobs for me being a candidate having completed BBA and PGDBA in distance mode?

If the course which you have done through distance education is UGC, DEC and AICTE approved then certainly you are eligible for appearing for government jobs as well as private jobs. You have to appear for the exams conducted by UPSC,SSC,RRB,IBPS,State PSC etc. to get central or state government jobs. To get jobs in private sector you have to face interviews for the posts as per you skill and knowledge. To get updates on government you can follow the employment news and to get jobs with private firms you can register with local consultancies to get interview calls.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?