10th November 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I enter in lateral entry in B.Tech fashion technology after completing diploma in ETC

I am completed diploma in electronics and communication can it possible to enter the lateral entry in BTech fashion technology ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.F.Tech in NIFT after completing Diploma in Fashion Technology?
  2. Lateral entry process in NITs for Diploma holders?
  3. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  4. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  5. How to join AMIE B.Tech after completing ICE diploma by lateral entry?
  6. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  7. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  8. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Marks required for admission to IITs in Lateral entry for B.Tech (Plastic Technology)?
  10. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  11. Which is the best course after ITI?
  12. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing Polytechnic in Automobile Engineering
  15. Am I eligible for AMIE after completing 3 years of diploma through lateral entry?
  16. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry B.E admission?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
11th November 2015, 12:25 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Can I enter in lateral entry in B.Tech fashion technology after completing diploma in ETC

Lateral entry scheme is the scheme by which a diploma degree holder in engineering field's aspirants may get Directly admission in the second year of B.E./B.tech program.

The student who have studied the course in the diploma degree can study the same course in the ( B.E./B.Tech)'s second year.

As you have completed your diploma degree in ETC Electronics Telecommunications engineering, so you can go for the same stream in the B.E./B.Tech degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?