24th September 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?

Sir i am from polytechnic diploma. So i want to know how much percentage in diploma is required so that i can join in IIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Can diploma student get admission in IIT colleges? Which exams need to be appear and the percentage necessary in diploma?
  2. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  3. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  4. It it possible for me to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  5. What are the minimum qualifications required for getting admission in IIT college after completing diploma course?
  6. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  7. Percentage required in 10th for admission to an IIT? Is it necessary to take Computer Science in 10th for admission to IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it really possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  9. Am I eligible for ISEET after scoring 80 in Physics, 73 in maths and 54 in Chemistry?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in civil?
  11. How to get admission in IIT program after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  12. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  13. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  14. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  15. What percentage is required in diploma for taking admission in BE course for diploma holders?
  16. What is the percentage required for enrolling in direct admission for diploma students for engineering?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  18. Percentage required in Diploma by SC candidate for NTPCC?
24th September 2015, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?

Sorry, to say that Diploma holder are not eligible to get admission in IIT. IIT does not offers Lateral Entry admissions to Diploma holders. To be eligible to get admission in IIT, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and the candidate must have to appear, qualify and secure good rank in JEE Main and Advanced examinations. So, being a Diploma holder, you cannot get admission in IIT.
25th September 2015, 12:12 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

-> IIT does not offer lateral entry admission

-> According to me you cannot get admission in Indian Institute of Technology after completing diploma in engineering.

-> Even if you are a topper as there is no provision for diploma holders to apply for B.Tech course in IIT.

-> There are many good colleges in India that offer admission through lateral entry.

-> For admission you need to appear for LEET entrance exam which stands for Lateral Entry Engineering Test.
25th September 2015, 12:27 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

I am sorry to say this but there is no Lateral Entry Program in IIT's.
So you are not eligible for admission to the course of B.Tech in IIT after the completion o your Polytechnic Diploma.
You can opt for the course of B.Tech in some other college where there is the Lateral Entry Program.
17th July 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

If we clear the jee mains & jee advance than How much percent is required in diloma to get admission in iit.
12th December 2021, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

After 10 th can we study diploma in iitcollegrs
15th March 2022, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Is the addmission B. SC physics chemistry in addmission IIT
2nd July 2022, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage chahiye fordiploma pass student to get admission direcr second year in Nanded maharashtra mgm college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?