16th October 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill the forms for Himachal Pradesh Police Service Examination?

In which month can i fill the form for himachal pradesh police services examinatiion

29th September 2015, 08:11 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill the forms for Himachal Pradesh Police Service Examination?

Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Board makes recruitment for the post of Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector,Sub Inspector,etc in Himachal Pradesh Police department.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for different posts in Himachal Pradesh Police are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Matriculation /12th from a board of education recognized by Himachal Pradesh govt for posts like Constable, PSI etc.

-The candidate must have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized college/ university for posts like Assistant Sub Inspector,Sub Inspector,etc.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be from 21 years to 35 years .The upper age limit is relaxed as per Governments Rules.

The selection procedure involves of following process :

Written Exam,

Physical Test ,

Medical Examination,

Document verification, and

Final Merit list.

Eligible Interested Candidates are required to Apply Online through HP Commission's Website in the month of February .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?