13th April 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Is London degree accepted for IPS?

London degree will accept to ips exam? I mean there's degree is accepted in india for the administrative job like this ips?

15th April 2014, 12:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is London degree accepted for IPS?

IPS (Indian police service) is under civil Service examination which is conducted by UPSC at every year. But you are asking that is IPS (Indian police service) is acceptable in London or not. Now I am clearing your doubt. I am sorry to say you that IPS (Indian police service) is not acceptable in London because IPS (Indian police service) is only acceptable in India only. It can apply only citizens of India other countries citizen are not allowed to appear this civil Service examination.

In London LPS ( London police service ) is only applicable. But you can not appear LPS ( London police service ) because LPS ( London police service ) is only for the citizen of London if you are interested in police service then you can try for IPS ( Indian police service ) for IPS ( Indian police service ) you have to do labor hard because it is a very top level examination in India so you have to prepared well for the IPS ( Indian police service ) examination.

And their interview is very difficult to appear. Because it is a very top level examination so that's why you have to prepared well for the post. You have much more knowledge about general knowledge so that you can appear this top level examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?