13th January 2013, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I fill the NDA forms after passing class 11th?

At present i am in class 11th can i fill up for nda as i will in 12th class in march.

18th January 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I fill the NDA forms after passing class 11th?

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.can i fill the NDA aplication form when ever i appearing 11th class
15th May 2015, 12:20 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice in a year to recruits the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy.

Only the Unmarried Male Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January,1996 and not later than 1st January ,1999 are eligible.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Educational Qualifications:-

For Army wing of National Defence Academy-

Candidate must have completed 10+2 exam of a recognized School or Board and studying in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply.

For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy-

Candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCM subjects from a recognized by a State Education Board or a University.

Candidates who are appearing int he 12th Class under 10+2 Pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
15th May 2015, 11:54 PM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend i am sorry to say that as you have only passed 11th then you are not eligible to appear for nda exam as minimum required qualification is 12th.
ELIGIBILTY FOR NDA EXAM:
1.You must have passed 12th from any recognized board with minimum 60% marks.
2.You should be an unmarried male candidate.
3.Age limit for the exam is 16.5-19 years.
Thank you
19th May 2015, 10:53 AM
savneybillford

NDA & NA exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Since you have just completed your 11th you are not eligible to apply for NDA & NA-I. But you have to wait for the second exam notification. By the time the results come and if you clear it, you will have finished your 12th as well. Being eligible to appear for SSB interview.
The second exam will be named NDA & NA-II. This will be highlighted in the front page of the employment newspaper. It will be available in the public library around you. Do go through the guidelines and apply.
2nd May 2017, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th and going to take board exam 2018 can I apply for nda exam
20th January 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11th and after march 2019am in class 12th so can I fill the form of NDA and what guaranteed I clear 1st NDA exam but not call for ssb interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?