13th November 2011, 09:56 AM
Prateek Jalgaonkar

Last date to fill form for NDA Exam being a candidate of 11th class?

may i know what is the last date of filling the application form of enterance exam of nda for class 11th student?????

13th November 2011, 04:26 PM
avinashkiitian
Banned

Default Re: Last date to fill form for NDA Exam being a candidate of 11th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prateek Jalgaonkar View Post
may i know what is the last date of filling the application form of enterance exam of nda for class 11th student?????

First i inform you that the 11th class students are not eligible for the NDA examination. NDA examination is the conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the admission in the Army, Navy and Air Force wing of the NDA. The NDA examination in conducted twice in every year once in the month of April and other in the month of August. To appear in the NDA examination a candidates must have following eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for the NDA Examination.

Educational Qualification :-> Pass 12th class with any stream but for the Navy and Air Force wing you must pass 12th class with physics and mathematics as the main subject. The 12th board examination appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for the NDA examination.

Age Criteria for the NDA Examination :-> The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of appearing of this examination.

Height and Weight Standard for the NDA examination.

So, as per your question if you are a 11th class student then you are not eligible for the NDA examination. You will be eligible in the 12th class for the NDA examination. Please read the above eligibility criteria for batter understand.The details information for the NDA examination will be available on the official website of the UPSC. So, for any more information about the NDA examination please visit the official website of UPSC :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th November 2011, 08:09 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to fill form for NDA Exam being a candidate of 11th class?

Quote:
Firstly, I have to Informed you that, 11th Class Candidates are Not eligible to apply for NDA (National Defense Academy), Only 12Th Passed OR Appearing candidates may apply for NDA Examination.

This examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board. Eligible candidates may apply for these 3 Wings of NDA :

>> Army Wings
>> Naval Wings
>> Air-Force Wings.

For Army Wings, You have to complete your 12Th examination in any Stream form a recognised Board.

But for Naval and Air Force Wings, You have to complete your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects.

To apply for this examination, your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years, No Upper age relaxation is applicable in this examination.

Those who are Pursuing 11Th Class, Are Not eligible for Next year NDA (I) Examination Only Appearing and Passing 12Th candidates are eligible for NDA Examination.

The Notification of Next year NDA (I) 2012 Examination Will be Published in the employment newspaper or in the UPSC Website on 31/Dec/2011.

The last date of apply for NDA Examination : 30/Jan/2012

Examination Date of NDA : 15/April/2012.

So, please wait for the Result and then apply for NDA Examination Online and for More Information please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
13th November 2011, 09:18 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Now you are not eligible for NDA exam.You can apply next year.
National Defense Academy (NDA) exam is conducted by upsc twice in a year to intake qualified Candidate for different department in Defense service like Indian Airforce, Indian Navy,Indian Army etc.

Eligibility criteria for NDAexam:
Education qualification: Minimum candidate should complete 12th class with PCM stream.
Age Limit: Age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
Citizenship: Indian

NDA-I exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 31st Dec 2011 to 30th Jan 2012.
Exam will held on 15th April 2012.
NDA-II exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 5th May 2012 to 4th June 2012.
Exam will held on 19th Aug 2011
14th November 2011, 08:28 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

First i inform that the 11th students are not eligible to appear for this examination.

N.D.A i.e National Defence Academy Examination was conducted twice in a year by Union Public Service Commission for admission to Army wings,Navy wings and Air force wings of National Defence Academy.

For Army wings :- You have to clear the 12th examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and your age should between 16.5 years and 19 years.

For Navy and Air force :- You have to clear the 12th examination with physics and mathematics from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and your age should between 16.5 years and 19 years.

Unmarried boys candidates are eligible and girls are not eligible to apply for this examination.

Those who are studying in 11th examination are not eligible to apply for N.D.A examination.But after completing or appearing 12th examination can appear for this examination.

The notification was announced in the month of December in the official website of upsc/employment news paper.

More details,Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
24th December 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to fill NDA forms in 2011 for NDA exams to be held in 2012?
Can a biology student apply & is paper different for maths & biology students?
24th December 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

if i passed NDA examination,what to do after the the result?
is it guranteed that there will a sufficient job for me........
31st December 2011, 03:40 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
I am sorry to say that 11th class student is not eligible for N.D.A exam.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

After qualifying N.D.A exam you can join Defence services like:-
> Army
> Air Force
> Navy

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

ALL THE BEST!
31st December 2011, 11:55 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

As you are in 11th std you must wait at least one year to appear in NDA exam. Because you must be 12th std pass to appear in NDA exam and your age must be above 16.5 yrs and below 19 yrs.
22nd April 2012, 06:47 PM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Hello,
The educational qualification for NDA is 12th standard. The age criteria is 18-21 years. So you are not eligible for NDA since you have passed 11th standard.
20th July 2012, 07:11 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

HI,
I am sorry to say that 11th class student is not eligible for N.D.A exam.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

After qualifying N.D.A exam you can join Defence services like:-
> Army
> Air Force
> Navy

The Notification of Next year NDA (I) 2012 Examination Will be Published in the employment newspaper or in the UPSC Website on 31/Dec/2011.

The last date of apply for NDA Examination : 30/Jan/2012

Examination Date of NDA : 15/April/2012.

So, please wait for the Result and then apply for NDA Examination Online and for More Information please check official website :
31st March 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th std. so what is last date for apply for NDA enterance exam?
18th May 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

If one has the age between 16.5 and17 year and studing in 11 clss can he apply for nda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?