18th April 2012, 08:49 PM
fewygt

Can I fill the SSC combined graduation level exam form after doing BSc IT from Kuvempu University

i have done my BSc IT from kuvempu university (distance education)can i fill the ssc combined gradation level exam form

21st April 2012, 01:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill the SSC combined graduation level exam form after doing BSc IT from Kuvempu University

Quote:
Originally Posted by fewygt View Post
i have done my BSc IT from kuvempu university (distance education)can i fill the ssc combined gradation level exam form
In order to be eligible for jobs in Government sector, proper recognition of the university, colleges and boards is must. Now, as far as Kuvempu University is concerned, it is recognized by University Grant Commission and so, the courses offered by the university are acceptable all over India. However, courses pursued through distance mode needs approval of Distance Education Council and I am not sure if the university is recognized by the same and if yes, then you will be definitely considered eligible to write Combined Graduate Level examination, even being in the final year of your program. The examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission and comprise of three stages including two stages of written examination and an interview. As you are in the final year, you will have to make sure that you qualify the final year examination and get the certificate by the time you move on to the second stage of the combined graduate level examination.
Since the examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission, refer to its official website for further information.
22nd April 2012, 11:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill the SSC combined graduation level exam form after doing BSc IT from Kuvempu University

Yes, you can apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level exam after completing B.Sc IT through distance mode. Graduation from a recognized institute is necessary to apply for this exam. Maximum age limit for this exam is 27 years. You will be mainly tested in subject areas such as General Intelligence and Reasoning, Language and Comprehension, General Awareness, Numerical Ability etc in this exam. You can apply for SSC exam via online. You will be called for Personality Test/Interview if you clear this exam.
24th April 2012, 11:01 PM
mithu ashi
Member+

Yes, you can.
S.S.C. COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM is conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
This exam is conducted for recruiting the candidates to non- technical and non-gazette (both technical and non technical) posts.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

-- The candidate must be a graduate degree holder.
-- Candidate must have passed his/her graduation from recognized university.
-- Age should be between 18-25 years.
-- Age must not be less than 18 years & not more than 25 years.
-- Relaxation of age is applicable in case of O.B.C , SC/ST & physically handicapped candidates.
-- For O.B.C. -3 years, For SC/ST- 5 years , For physically handicapped-10 years of relaxation is available.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SSC GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION :-

IT CONSISTS OF 3 STAGES.

1)PRELIMINARY EXAM
2)MAIN EXAM
3)PERSONALITY TEST

You can apply in either online or offline mode.
28th July 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

what should i fill in ssc form of ldc if i hv 12th pass student??what subject code should me written?or what certificates are to be attached?
24th September 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done bsc it form distance can i give ssc cgl please reply me.
24th September 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done BSc IT from kuvempu university (distance) can i give ssc cgl please reply me
13th February 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

can i fill the bpsc level exam form after doing bsc(it) from Kuvempu University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?