11th October 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I give SSC combined graduate level exam while doing graduation BSc Hons chemistry

Please tell me that can I give the SSC COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM In my final year graduation B.SC(HONS)CHEMISTRY?
My name is Sumit Gupta and I am 20 years old.

12th February 2013, 09:03 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give SSC combined graduate level exam while doing graduation BSc Hons chemistry

Dear Sumit,

As you are in final year of BSc Chemistry Hons. , you are eligible for the SSC Combined Graduate level Exam.

The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level Examination every year.

Through this examination , you can join CID and become a CBI officer.

The Eligibility Criteria for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination are :

* you must have completed graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

* Candidates in Final Year of graduation can also fill the form of the examination.

* Your age should lie in the bracket of 18-27 years.

* There is also a relaxation in upper age of 3 years for OBC Candidates and of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

* Nationality : Indian

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

4th August 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give SSC combined graduate level exam while doing graduation BSc Hons chemistry

i am graguate in b.sc (IT). i am aplicable for ssc graguate level exam?
7th August 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

can I give Ssc exam after doing bsc???
17th March 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?