22nd August 2013, 11:05 AM
Swapnil Zanzane

Can i get admission for 12th in ATI Vidyapeeth

Can i get Admission for 12th in ATI vidyapeeth ??

Related Questions:
  1. Can we take admission in ATI Vidyapeeth, Aurangabad affiliated colleges in Rajasthan?
  2. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Visharad Equivalent to B.Ed? In which state is it valid?
  3. Is ATI college, Aurangabad approved by AICTE for technical education?
  4. Admission in B.Sc Physics Honors in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan?
  5. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  6. How to do B.Tech frmo Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University through correspondence? What is the procedure to get admission?
  7. Admission in M.A on the basis of B.A from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I take admission in PEC 2nd year after doing 1st year from Gurukul Vidyapeeth -- [New]
  10. After doing engineering in IT can I take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? When will the forms come out?
  11. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?
  12. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  13. Any good colleges for B.Tech(Agri) in Maharashtra? What is the eligibility criteria for B.Tech? How much is the salary after B.Tech?
  14. Can I get admission in PEC 2nd year after doing 1st year from Gurukul Vidyapeeth
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission in BPIT or Bhartiya Vidyapeeth in CSE, ECE, EEE after scoring an IP rank of 9854? Names of the colleges in which I can get admission?
  16. Information about the ATI college Aurangabad?
  17. How to take admission in 9th class in Banasthali Vidyapeeth
  18. How to take admission in M.A Part Time in Mumbai University after doing B.A from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth?
31st May 2019, 06:06 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Can i get admission for 12th in ATI Vidyapeeth

If you are satisfying the eligibility norms to get admission in ATI vidya peetg then surely you will get admission in the class standard you want. Most important thing is the fulfillment of educational criteria. Let me tell you that ATI vidyapeeth doesn't allow to keep mobile phones.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?