22nd February 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?

Sir,

At present my daughter is studying in class VIII on CBSE Board. I wish to get her admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX. Please suggest how we can do .

Thanks & Regards

VIKAS ARORA
LIG 3A/38, SAKET NAGAR,
BHOPAL ( MP.)
(M) 09893376818, 07898905121
(Email: [email protected], [email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  3. What is the process of getting admission in Class 9th at Banasthali Vidyapeeth? -- [New]
  4. Admission in B.Sc Physics Honors in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan?
  5. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  6. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?
  7. After doing engineering in IT can I take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? When will the forms come out?
  8. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth hindi medium or english medium?
  9. Fee structure for standard 9th admission in Banasthali Kota in Rajasthan?
  10. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  11. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  12. What is the fees and percentage required to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Class 11th
  13. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  14. How to download the application form for class VI for Banasthali Vidyapeeth to get admission in VI?
  15. Fee structure for standard 9th class in Banasthaly Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan?
  16. How to take admission in 9th class in Banasthali Vidyapeeth
  17. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth for M.Tech(CSE)
  18. Can we take admission in ATI Vidyapeeth, Aurangabad affiliated colleges in Rajasthan?
26th March 2012, 02:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

At present my daughter is studying in class VIII on CBSE Board. I wish to get her admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX. Please suggest how we can do .

Thanks & Regards

VIKAS ARORA
LIG 3A/38, SAKET NAGAR,
BHOPAL ( MP.)
(M) 09893376818, 07898905121
(Email: [email protected], [email protected])

To get admission in Class IX in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, student have to appear in an aptitude test which is going to be held on 2nd June 2012. Applicants must submit their application form within 5th may 2012. The Last date for receipt of qualifying exam result is 16 May, 2012. The minimum age for admission in class IX is 13 years whereas the maximum age limit is 14 years 6 months.
Interested candidates may refer to the following address in order to get admission in IXth Standard:
Smt. Sukesh Batwal
Incharge, Sharda Mandir
Phone Number : Office - 01438 228383
You may also refer to the official website of Banasthali Vidyapeeth.
28th March 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?

How to get admision for my daughter in std X
19th April 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am currently studying in std Xll from an icse board..want to get admisson in banasthali vidhyapeeth for my further studies to complet my graduation.
30th May 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I had not submit any form or something I want to take admission in banasthali in class 8 can I be a member of this university
31st May 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get direct admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in B.tech 1st year 2012?
17th June 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission of my daughter in class eight pl send me instruction
24th June 2012, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Hw to take admission in B.Sc courses.
6th January 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

iwant to know what procees to get admissan on class xi
1st April 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I want information who to get admission in std Xl my daughter had completed x std from cbse sckool so please kindly infroms us .
My email adress:[email protected]
Mobile number 9826622051
6th May 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am Dr Gyan Prkasksh, Delhi, my daughter is seeking admission in 9th class in your Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajsthan, tong district branch school, I wanted to know Is it recognised by whom cbse or association of Indian Universities, actually sir my on friends daughter has taken admission in your school, 2002 and she has passed out, but when she got admission for MBBS, in Janak Medical College,Dhanusha, nepal, then Medical Council Of India is not giving her n/o certificate. kindly send me the status or some certification proof of the cbse. sir my email address is [email protected] and mobile number is 09811317702
4th November 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in class Xl of banasthali vidyapeeth rajasthan
28th December 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I want to take admission in banasthali vidyapeeth in class 9TH. please tell me the procedure.
my email ID is [email protected]
please help me.I will be very thankful to you.

thank you
19th February 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I want to know the procedure of getting admission un class 9th .
Please help me out
my email ID is [email protected]
thank you thanku very much :)
17th March 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I want admission for my son in 10th std what is the procedure to get admission email ID [email protected]
17th March 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I wanted an admission for class eight in banasthali for my sister
Thank you.
my e-mail id is [email protected]
27th January 2018, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir, At present my daughter is studing in Vlllth class in CBSC board . I wish to get her admission in banasthali vidya peeth Rajasthan in class lX . Please suggest how we can do.
Thanks & regards
VIPIN GUPTA
68/ 125 lokman mohal ghantaghar tiliyana
Kanpur-208004( UP)
8081657174; 8799053038
Email no.- [email protected]
5th May 2020, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Want to know of admissions procedure in class 9 th. And fee structure. Plz.suggest.me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?