5th June 2011, 11:59 PM
sanjay_biswas

Criteria for admission in B.Com after 12th? Any college in which I can take admission with 62% marks in 12th?

sir i want to take admission in b.com.and i have 62% marks in 12th..and i want to know the criteria for admission......is there any college to take admission.plz reply me as soon as possible.You can contact on this no. 9049257273

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get admission after scoring 70% in 12th exam?
  2. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  3. How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  4. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  5. How to join B.A English after passing 11th 8 years back?
  6. Admission in LLB course under CU is possible with 47% marks in graduation? Criteria required to fulfill for admission?
  7. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  8. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
  9. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  10. Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat?
  11. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in St. Xavier's college in B.Com without entrance exam?
  13. How to Join College without wasting a year being 12th failed? Is getting into medical college possible for me?
  14. Minimum marks required in 12th class to get admission in REC college for Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  16. Can i get admission in any college of Chandigarh after my 12th with 45% marks?
  17. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  18. Can i get admission in B.Arch course with 44.64% marks in 12th?
18th June 2011, 11:37 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for admission in B.Com after 12th? Any college in which I can take admission with 62% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay_biswas View Post
sir i want to take admission in b.com.and i have 62% marks in 12th..and i want to know the criteria for admission......is there any college to take admission.plz reply me as soon as possible.You can contact on this no. 9049257273
B.com Is 3 Year Under Graduate Degree course. And to get admission in This Course You need To complete Your 12Th Examination in Any stream from a recognized Board.

So, To get admission in B.com Course, You need to Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 12Th or equivalent with English.

And You have already Scored More than 60% Marks in Your 12Th, So you are eligible for B.com Course. Many University Will Offer This Course And to get admission in this course, You have to scored good marks because the admission in This course are based on merit, But some best colleges will conducts his own entrance examination.

But please don't worry, you will easily get admission in B.com Course.

So, If you are Interested to get admission in B.com Course, then Please check these Given colleges, because these are the best B.com Colleges.

Top Commerce Colleges -

St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai

Amity University

Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi

Hindu College, Delhi

Hans Raj College, Delhi

Jesus & Mary College,Delhi

Indian Institute of Management & Commerce, Hyderabad

BM College, Pune

Presidency College, Chennai

St.Joseph’s College, Bangalore

Lovely Professional University, Punjab.

So, Please Visit the Official website of these colleges and check the eligibility criteria for B.com Course and the details regarding Admission Process.
19th June 2011, 12:05 AM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Criteria for admission in B.Com after 12th? Any college in which I can take admission with 62% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Please choose first your state and college and thereafter go ahead for further details.

Admission will be based on the enterence test and Percentage of class 12th followed by interview.

Regards,

Ramjash
19th June 2011, 12:21 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
you get a good mark in 12th
so now you want to admission in B.COM
ok for B.COM:--

candidate must pass the 12th any stream
mark is required for admission in college

colleges like:--

*RAMJAS COLLEGE
DELHI
*STELLA MARIS COLLEGE
CHENNAI
*QUEEN MARIS COLLEGE
CHENNAI

BEST COLLEGE IN INDIA FOR B.COM....................
19th June 2011, 04:45 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Criteria for admission in B.Com after 12th? Any college in which I can take admission with 62% marks in 12th?

yes, it is possible to join B.com in management Quota. the list of top colleges for B.Com course are:

colleges in chennai:

ChennaiTamil NaduSt. Louis College for Deaf1

ChennaiTamil NaduPoonga College of Arts & Science2

ChennaiTamil NaduMadras Community College3

ChennaiTamil NaduRajeswari Vedachalam Government Arts College4

ChennaiTamil NaduMuquyath Sha Sirguro Wakf Board College5
19th June 2011, 05:37 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
yes there are lots of college in which you can take admission
bhu
du etc
21st June 2011, 11:27 PM
SUMITRA_M

The educational criteria for admission in b.com is 12th class pass. With 62% in 12th class you can get admission in a good college. Some college conduct an entrance exam for admission in b.com. If you cross the cut off marks which is fixed by the college than you can get admission in b.com.
1st July 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed mi 12th from commerce stream . I have secured 55 % marks but i fail in economics and it became my 6th paper . Can i know is it necessary to have economics as a main paper in order to get addmisssion in B.COM in BHU or any other university or collage ?
6th July 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th from art stream with economics as a subject. i have secured 66% marks. can i get admission in b.com
6th July 2011, 02:03 PM
mundhra
Member+

dear sanjay first you should inform about your state and which university you want to take admission...i think that you are from kolkata as you are a bengali so there are many colleges you can apply for like siris chandra,khudiram and many more colleges
6th July 2011, 03:56 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hi,
Taking admission in B.Com depends upon cut off marks prescribed by the colleges and universities in B.Com course is offered.It varies from State to State. Since you have scored 62% in 10+2 you do have a chance to get admitted in a good college.
As you have not mentioned the name of state or university in which you are interested to get admitted,it's not possible to give the details about any specific college.

Best Wishes...
6th July 2011, 04:16 PM
RANCHO1991

Thumbs up Re: Criteria for admission in B.Com after 12th? Any college in which I can take admission with 62% marks in 12th?

the minimum alighbity for b.com with english is 50to 60% and this depend upon the value of the collage.
31st May 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i've passed 2 with 62% marks from commerse stream and 68% in best 4 subjects.I have OBC quota.can I get admission in du?if yes then in which colleges?plz ans...can also contact me at 08950469067
14th June 2012, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 67% in 12th commerce stream. Can i get admission in lucknow university ? Please inform me soon.
28th February 2013, 05:30 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Yes definitely your eligible for B.com Course after Completing your 12th standard . The Basic Qualification to apply for B.com is that the candidate should Complete 12th standard from recognized University .

Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for B.com Course like, Commerce / Arts / Science Etc.. You have not mention your specialization in 12th standard . what every specialization you taken in 12th standard your eligible for B.com Course .

B.com Stands for Bachelor of Commerce . It is an Bachelor degree Course . The duration of the Course is three years and the Course is divided into six semester . There are so many College in India Offers this B.com Course in India .

Specialization in B.com Course :-
  • B.com in Accounting Finance
  • B.com in General
  • B.com in Hons
  • B.com in Corporate Secretaryship
  • B.com in Bank Management
  • B.com in Computer Application

Subject for B.com Course :-
  • Principal of Management
  • Business Organization
  • Financial Accounting
  • Effective Communication
  • Business Law
  • Macro Economics
  • Introduction to Computers
  • Economic Environment
  • Corporate Accounting
  • Data Base Management System
  • Cost Accounting
  • Business Mathematics
  • Business Communication

The candidate who are interested in Accounting Field then, the candidate may apply for B.com Course . The Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for B.com Course , you should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .

You need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for 5% Percentage of marks . Even science stream candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

The Admission for B.com Course is based on the Merit list, ( 12th board Examination percentage of marks ). If your score good percentage of marks then you may get admission for B.com Course .

Best B.com Colleges in delhi :-
  • Kirori Mal College
  • Venkateswara College
  • Jesus and Mary College
  • Daulat Ram College
  • Indraprastha College
  • S. Bhagat Singh College
  • Sri Ram College of Commerce
  • Lady Sri Ram College
  • Hans Raj College
  • Hindu College
27th May 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I got 62% in 12 class can i get admisson in b.com in good collge? only in kolkata
7th June 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 67% marks in 12th can i get admission in bcom are these marks enough to get admission and what is the last year cutoff in meerut college for bcom?
3rd March 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

sir can I get admins for b.com with 60% maris in Delhi but my accounts is poor just got passed marks in board
3rd March 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir can I get admins for b.com with 60% maris in Delhi but my accounts is poor just got passed marks in board
3rd June 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 63% marks in 12th can i get admission in b.com are these marks enough to get admission in any college of meerut
3rd June 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 63% marks in 12th can i get admission in b.com are these marks enough to get admission in any college of meerut
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?