27th November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?

how much % should we have get in class 10 to get admission in 11 class in banasthali vidyapeeth..what cources are thir in 11 class

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  2. How much percentage required to be scored in class 10th board for admission into Banasthali Vidyapeeth? -- [New]
  3. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth in 11th?
  4. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?
  5. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  6. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  7. What is the process of getting admission in Class 9th at Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  8. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  9. How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?
  10. What is the fees and percentage required to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Class 11th
  11. Percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali in 11th?
  12. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  13. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  14. Admission in B.Sc Physics Honors in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan?
  15. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering if I am in 11th and have scored 85% in 10th standard?
  16. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  18. After doing engineering in IT can I take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? When will the forms come out?
13th March 2012, 05:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much % should we have get in class 10 to get admission in 11 class in banasthali vidyapeeth..what cources are thir in 11 class
Admissions to Class XI are based on Merit of Secondary Certificate. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of the seat avialable in the school and number of applicants. Candidate with a higher percentage of marks is preffered. So, basically there is no fixed required percentage of marks. For instance, if the total number of seat is 100 and the number of applicant is 1000, 100 students with higher percentage of marks compared to the rest 900 students will only be considered for admission.

To get admission in the Banasthali University

Following are the subjects of study for the Senior Secondary School Certificate

Compulsory Subjects :

Hindi
English
Computer Programming and Application

Optional

Humanities Group
Group I: 1.Hindi 2.Physical Education 3.Economics
Group II: 1.Geography 2.Political Science 3.Sanskrit 4. English
Group III: 1.History 2.Drawing 3. Music 4. Mathematics

Every student has to opt one subject from each group given above.

Science Group:

Physics
Chemistry
Biology/Mathematics
23rd May 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?

how will you decide which student performed better because of grading system?
29th May 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

my sister got 10 point in class 10th...how to apply for her admission in banasthali
1st June 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

my friend get 9 points in class 10th.........how to apply for her admission in banasthali?
8th June 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I got 9.2 CGPA in class 10 in CBSE board & my sister got 9.8 CGPA in class10 CBSE board. Can we get admission in class 11 in banasthali vidyapeeth?
15th June 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

my application form no. is 12474 and i want to know my selection status.
20th June 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 9.2CGPA in class 10 and i want to take admisson in class11 in banasthali vidhyapeeth
23rd June 2012, 11:17 PM

Thumbs up Re: Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?

sir ,in 10th exam my 80% marks come then i applied in banasthali vidyapeeth since 1 month but i amnot get any information about admission
2nd January 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i'm going to give my exam of 10th this year and i wish to get my admission in Banasthali vidyapeeth.May i please get some basic information about the admission procedure.please guide
20th January 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i'm going to give my exam of 10th this year and i wish to get my admission in Banasthali vidyapeeth.May i please get some basic information about the admission procedure.please guide
20th February 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

do we have to choose one of the given compulsory subjects or all of them are compulsory???
20th February 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

my daughter wants to know that do the students applying for class 11th will have to choose one subject from the given compulsory subjects or all of them are compulsory??
12th April 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there any reserverd seat for sc, st and obc student for admission in 11th class??
22nd April 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

is computer application is compulsory for admission in banasthali ?
what percentage is to be scored for admission in banasthali?
26th May 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for class 11th with hostel charge in banasthali vidyapeeth
17th June 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

my application no. is 84001 and i want to know my admission status
3rd August 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

there is no required percentagae
16th December 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my daughter is in 10th now so how much should she get in order to get admission in banasthali??plz guide me
mr pramod kumar
PA (politics)
ranchi jharkhand
29th April 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Good evening ,
Sir
I have given exams of 10th class from icse board and want to take admissions in banasthali so what minimum %is required for PAM stream.
25th May 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I got a 9.2 cgpa in class 10th in cbse board and I want to take addmission in class11th and my result is out on 20 may so how can I apply to admet in this school
6th June 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage required in 10 to get admission in 11 .sir plz help me i am icse student
7th June 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

how we get to know that we get admission in Banasthali or not in class 11th
18th January 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in Pune 10th std and i am getting more than 80% from 5th to 9th std and hope to get about 84 to 85% in SSC Board Maharashtra. I interested to join Banasthali panchmukhi Shiskha Programme. Please may guide along with yearly all expenses and procedure.
24th March 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

how much minimum percentage required in 10the to get admission in banasthali vidyapith in 11the class
24th March 2015, 11:18 AM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my sister got 10 point in class 10th...how to apply for her admission in banasthali
As getting admission in vanasthali is totally depend on the merit of the students your sister has very good chance of getting a seat in the banasthali.
As it also depend on the number is Student applied due robots limited seats.
For applying for the same just go to the banasthali website there is admission section on which you can fill up the required admission details and send the requisite to banasthali by speed post .
30th May 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i will get admission in bansthali vidhyapeeth if i got 7.4 cgpa in 10 standerd in commerce sector
plz reply my appliction number is 88443 in my email id- [email protected]
5th June 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

My form no. is 51701 and I want to take admission in science (biology) stream. I had already faxed my results I want to know about my admission status
8th September 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a mp.board student and i want to take admission in vanasthali after completing my 10th now i am in 9th is there any other interview available instead of cutoff and participation in different programs organized by the governmental schemes on national level ,state level or international level will they see these kind of certificates will these certificate help in taking admission in vanasthali
30th March 2019, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

How much percent are required to get admission in class 11 Arts in Banasthali vidyapith.how many seats are available in class 11th Arts
24th May 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir..my sister secured 72% in class 10th is she eligible for admission in class 11 from arts stream at banasthali vidyapeeth
7th January 2022, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i complete my 8th i got admission in class 9th what can i do for getting admisssion
name- Pragya Tripathi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?