7th February 2013, 10:58 PM
NishanPoojari

Can I get admission in 2nd year of MCA after completing BSc in computer science

Can i get admission to second year of MCA....?i have completed b.sc in computer science....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to 2nd year MCA after completing BSc computer science with 60%?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year of MCA after completing BSc in computer science
  4. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  5. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  6. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  7. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  8. Detailed process of admission in B.E computer 2nd year after completing BSc Computer Science?
  9. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  10. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc? -- [New]
  11. Will I get admission in Ph.D computer science after completing MCA
  12. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
  13. How can I get admission in 2nd year in BSc IT after completing 12th and Polytechnic in computer science and engineering?
  14. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  16. Information about BSc 2nd year computer science
  17. Which course to do after completing BSc computer science?
  18. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
11th February 2013, 12:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of MCA after completing BSc in computer science

No, it is not possible. Lateral entry admission to MCA course is not possible. Graduates need to qualify entrance test to seek admission. AIMCET and NIMCET are some of the common entrance exams. Qualifying NIMCET will help you to join NIT’s.
11th March 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of MCA after completing BSc in computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishanPoojari View Post
Can i get admission to second year of MCA....?i have completed b.sc in computer science....
yes you can get direct admission to the second year of MCA if u hav done bcs or bca
13th March 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of MCA after completing BSc in computer science

i have completed B.Sc(cs) and MCA, can i write set exam?
22nd April 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of MCA after completing BSc in computer science

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-get-admission-2nd-year-mca-after-completing-bsc-computer-science-1069519.html#ixzz2RC4qG5Z1
26th April 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BCS exam..can i get addmission in 2nd year MCA..and tell me scope of direct second year addmission.
14th May 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i have done bscit......Can i get an admission to direct second year?..please help me up with the procedures...pls
18th May 2013, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc computer sciences and have appeared for MAH MCA CET. can i get admission to direct second year of MCA course?
24th May 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

taking directly admission for 2nd year in mca is legal or not
27th May 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i hava completed bsc in computer science,can i get admission in 2nd year mca directly.
13th June 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admision in direct 2nd year of MCA after completing BSC in IT
20th June 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i m student of bsc in software engineering can i get a direct second admission in cap round
1st July 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get addmission in second year mca after doing bsc it
10th September 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

now i study in mca commers 2nd year first year i have 9 backlog sub so can i get direct 2nd year admiton for mca commers? what are the prosses?
27th March 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

how many years to do mca after completing b.sc software application
6th April 2014, 01:11 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you have completed your Graduation in B.Sc with Computer Science and looking for joining MCA course at Post Graduation level.

It will be a good choice for you for getting top job opportunities in IT field.

But it is not possible to get admission for 2nd year of MCA course directly.

You have to complete all the 3 years. No lateral entry scheme is there to join MCA course.

Lateral entry scheme is there for joining Engineering course. Candidates who have completed Diploma course will be given admission for 2nd year of Engineering course.

No such possibility is there to join MCA course.

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year Post Graduation program being offered by many of the colleges in India.

One should score a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation to be eligible for the Entrance Exam.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

It is must that you should have gone through Mathematics as the compulsory subject either at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
1st August 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct addmission in 2nd year of bsc it or third year..
As of I hav already been into engineering for two years. But now willing to do bsc it..!
[email protected] plz let me knw
5th February 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done ma graduation in Bsc computer science,,, n scored 1st class,, bt aftr dis cn o get admission for mca 2nd year directly???
2nd July 2019, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of MCA in Hyderabad after completing BSc in computer science and also got a 2290 rank in TSICET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?