3rd June 2018, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any Government college with 16319 rank in JEXPO being an SC candidate?

Sir, I am an SC candidate and I have secured 16319 rank in JEXPO. So, I would like to know that can I get admission in any Government college or not? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  2. Possibility to get admission in a Government college with 17255 rank in JEXPO for an SC candidate?
  3. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government college for a female candidate?
  5. Will I get admission in any government college if secured 2045 rank in JEXPO being a SC student?
  6. Possibility to get admission in any Government college of Hooghly for a candidate with 6668 General rank in JEXPO?
  7. Chances of admission in any Government college for a candidate with 43250 General rank and 5820 OBC rank in JEXPO?
  8. Admission in any government college for a candidate who has secured 42770 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Admission in any government college of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 9466 SC rank in JEXPO?
  10. Chances to get admission in any Government college for a candidate who has secured 35570 General rank and 4937 Female rank in JEXPO?
  11. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 2448 rank in JEXPO? Total seats available in JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 596 rank in JEXPO being a ST candidate?
  13. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Possibility to get admission in any Government college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 11000 General rank in JEXPO?
  15. Can I get admission in any Government college with 2463 SC rank in JEXPO?
  16. Admission in any Government college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 9632 rank in JEXPO?
  17. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO to get admission in any government college?
  18. Possibility to get admission in any government Polytechnic college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 6577 rank in JEXPO?
4th June 2018, 06:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Government college with 16319 rank in JEXPO being an SC candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in any Government college with 16319 rank in JEXPO being an SC candidate. The name of best college for you in which you can try to get admission are given below.

=> Siliguri Government Polytechnic college
Address:
1 No. Dabgram Colony,
Siliguri, West Bengal

=> Asansol Polytechnic college
Address:
Asansol, West Bengal

=> Hooghly Engineering & Technology College
Address:
Hooghly,
West Bengal

=> Jalpaiguri Polytechnic Institute
Address:
Jalpaiguri, West Bengal

=> Central Calcutta Polytechnic Institute
Address:
21, Convent Road, Philips, Sealdah,
Rajabazar, Kolkata, West Bengal
4th June 2018, 01:42 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Government college with 16319 rank in JEXPO being an SC candidate?

Yes, you can get admission in government college.

JEXPO is an entrance exam conducted once in every year by West Bengal State for giving admission into polytechnic course.

The cut off marks every year based on few factors like candidates appeared for the exam & difficulty level of the question paper.

The exam is conducted for 200 marks, if you scored 50% marks in the exam then the chances of getting admission in government colleges.
In general from the past few years the cut of ranks for getting admission in government colleges is below 20000.
Since you have got 16319 rank and you belong to SC category so you can get admission in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?