31st March 2012, 11:33 PM
ayaan24

Can I get admission in any NIT or IIT after scoring 440 in ECE stream? I belong to OBC category

sir,my score is 440 in ece stream.can i get admission in any iit and nit? i belong to obc category...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission into NIT after scoring 26.67 in EE stream and 8544 AIR? I belong to OC category
  2. Which is the best NIT that I can get after scoring 14,440 in AIEEE under general category in Chhattisgarh
  3. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category and I am from Rajasthan
  4. Minimum score required to get admission in IIT? I belong to OBC category
  5. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  6. Will I get any NIT or IIT after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE under OBC category? Which are the best colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a seat in any NIT with ECE/CSE/EEE/IT after scoring 88 marks in JEE mains -- [New]
  8. Can i get any NITs after scoring 46233 AIR? I belong to OBC category
  9. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  10. Can I get admission into any NIT after scoring 28.33 marks and 343 score in GATE? I belong to OBC category
  11. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 299 in EEE stream from OBC category
  12. What is the cutoff for M.Tech admission in IIT or NIT?
  13. Can I get a chance for admission in NIT Patna after scoring 5104 state rank and 71874 AIR? I belong to OBC category from Bihar
  14. Can i get any NIT after scoring 59 in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  15. Can I get NIT Warangal or any NIT or IIT after scoring 130 marks in JEE entrance?
  16. Will I get admission in NIT Durgapur after scoring 23832 in SC category and 870 in SC category?
  17. Can I get admission after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  18. Will I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand in CS branch after scoring 81819 AIR?
2nd December 2012, 08:44 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in any NIT or IIT after scoring 440 in ECE stream? I belong to OBC category

Hi Guest,

The question you asked is not so clear.

The marks which you obtained belong to which exam?

If you scored more marks than the qualifying marks, then you have chances of getting seat for sure.

As you mentioned that you belong to OBC category, the chances of getting admission are few.

I suggest you to apply for the post, but later if you do not get the admission it will be better to go for the college where you have chances of getting seat.

Thank you,

All the best.
15th August 2013, 12:49 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any NIT or IIT after scoring 440 in ECE stream? I belong to OBC category

Hi

No its not possible to get NIT or IIT at such rank
Though there is low chance of getting into lower NIT

You could have mentioned your Rank or percentile instead

Generally you should have following percentile.

For getting into IIT, you should have atleast 98.5 and above ( 97 and above for OBC)
For getting into NIT, you should have atleast 96 percentile ( 95 and above for OBC )

All the best

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?