18th July 2013, 08:09 PM
pujitha7

Can I get a seat in any NIT with ECE/CSE/EEE/IT after scoring 88 marks in JEE mains

sir,i got 88 marks in jeemains and my percentile is 98.09% and my air is 61,000.
i belong to obc category.can i get a seat in any nit with ECE/CSE/EEE/IT. please give me the reply.

31st December 2015, 11:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in any NIT with ECE/CSE/EEE/IT after scoring 88 marks in JEE mains

No you are not eligible to get a seat in any NIT with ECE/CSE/EEE/IT after scoring 88 marks in JEE mains

The name of best college for you inwhich you can apply for admission as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>
  1. Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, New Delhi
  2. National Institute of Technology (NIT) Surathkal, Mangalore
  3. K.L.E. Society's College of Engg, Belgaum
  4. PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
  5. Govt. Model Engineering College, Kochi
  6. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani
  7. Jabalpur Engineering College, Jabalpur
  8. Delhi Technical University, New Delhi
  9. National Institute of Technology, Calicut
  10. Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering, Trivandrum
  11. Bengal Engineering and Science University (BESU), Shibpur
  12. International Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
  13. SCMS School of Engg & Tech, Ernakulam
  14. SAS Institute of Information Technology & Research, Chandigarh
  15. Hindustan Inst. Of Engineering Technology, Chennai
  16. Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
30th April 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in any NIT with ECE/CSE/EEE/IT after scoring 88 marks in JEE mains

I got 129 marks in jee mains and expecting around 87-88% in cbse .. My home state quota is from odisa.. Can i get nit rourkela or even any good government reputed colleges even iiits.. Sir plz rply
30th April 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I got 129 marks in jee mains and expecting around 87-88% in cbse .. My home state quota is from odisa.. Can i get nit rourkela or even any good government reputed colleges even iiits.. Sir plz rply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?