20th April 2018, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science after 12th PCMB?

Currently, I'm studying in class 12th and will be giving board exam soon. After this I want to study B.Sc in Forensic Science. My Science stream subject combination is PCMB i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Am I eligible with this subject combination? Do I need to write NEET of Maharashtra-CET for this or can I get direct admission in any colleges in Maharashtra?

29th April 2018, 02:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science after 12th PCMB?

Yes, you can get admission in B.Sc. Forensic Science course after completion of your 12th standard with PCMB stream. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. (Forensic Science) course. Admissions in B.Sc. Forensic Science course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. There is no need to appear in NEET examination for getting admission in B.Sc. Forensic Science course. Admission process for B.Sc. Forensic Science course differs from institute to institute .
29th April 2018, 10:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with a background in Science subjects can pursue a career in forensic science. One can do graduation in forensic science after 10 + 2. After graduation day can take up diploma courses in forensic science and criminology which is of 1 year duration. To take up a Masters course in forensic science you need to be a graduate preferably with a first division in physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, biochemistry, microbiology, B Pharmacy, BDS or applied science.
So, you are eligible.
30th April 2018, 12:13 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to join BSc forensic science:

Candidates who have passed their 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry, biology or mathematics are eligible to join.

Minimum percentage that is required to join this course is 50 and relaxation is given to reserve students of 5%.

Top institutes conduct entrance examination in order to give admission to the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?