13th July 2020, 11:40 AM

Can I get admission in B.Tech after dropping out from IIT (BHU)?

I have joined IIT (BHU) in 2013. I have dropped in 2nd year. In 2020 I am hopeless and desperately willing to complete my degree but the college says it won't be entertained. Can I get admission in B.Tech degree in any good colleges and good packages in IT field?

15th July 2020, 12:01 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech after dropping out from IIT (BHU)?

Having dropped out of your B.Tech degree course from IIT ( BHU) 2013, you are definitely not eligible for continuing the same course now.

But, you still have interest in the technical degree, then you can take a fresh start by getting admission in B.Tech. Degree course from scratch in any good private colleges and then give your best to acquire good skills so that you get a very good package in your interested field as it is not mandatory to be a student of IITs or NITs to get good salary package as students from general college but with good skills and knowledge also get good packages.

So, don't be hopeless and be optimistic and search out for some good private college giving admission as per your qualification.
15th July 2020, 05:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech after dropping out from IIT (BHU)?

You are not eligible to complete the course now. There is 7 years of gap in between your course duration.

The total duration to complete the B.Tech course is 6 years. So, you have no option to get admission in IIT to complete the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?