19th November 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Whether dropping a year after +2 is a problem for the IIT preparation or not?

As i have not qualified this year for IIT, i want to drop a year for the preparation of iit jee next year after +2. Does it will create problem for me?

Related Questions:
19th November 2015, 05:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether dropping a year after +2 is a problem for the IIT preparation or not?

No, there will not be any problem even if you drop a year after your +2 to prepare for IIT examination. But, you will be losing your one year of valuable time other than that, there will not be any problem if you drop a year after your +2. You can appear in JEE Mains examination maximum of three times after +2 and in JEE Advanced examination maximum of two times after +2. Since, you have already utilised your one chance, you are left with two chances to appear in JEE Mains examination and one chance to appear in JEE Advanced examination, so, I suggest you to prepare well and crack JEE examination.
19th November 2015, 07:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether dropping a year after +2 is a problem for the IIT preparation or not?

No, it will not create a problem for you unless and until you score well in your entrance exam, atleast better than before.

However, if you are dropping one year, I would like to suggest you to prepare for your examination with full focus and I am sure you will score quite well.
19th November 2015, 08:45 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

No it does not create any problem in future because 90% IIT crackers drop their precious year for preparation of JEE (Mains and advance). The truth is that you must need a year for preparation of JEE Advance test ,it's not a joke to crack IIT. You must study harder and harder to crack the exam. You can crack IIT if you can lock yourself in a room with books for one year otherwise don't go for that one option. It will waste your one year.
19th November 2015, 11:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

It does not create any problem for you if you drop one year for preparation of IIT exams.

Many candidates go for one year coaching for cracking the IIT entrance exam.

So my suggestion to you is that if you go for one year drop then you must study hard with full of your dedication and try to get as much as you can in the entrance exam.
19th November 2015, 11:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As i have not qualified this year for IIT, i want to drop a year for the preparation of iit jee next year after +2. Does it will create problem for me?
No, it will not create any problem in your IIT preparation.

So you have enough time for preparation for IIT exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible for IIT exam.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
20th November 2015, 05:10 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

No, it will not create any problem if you drop a year for the preparation of ITT after your class 12th.
Most of the candidates need a year gap to prepare themselves to be well prepared for the entrance examination of IIT as the entrance of IIT is a tough examination to crack.
So, you can take your time for preparation and can appear it in the very next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?