31st August 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility required to get M.E admission in IIT Bhu in the field of chemical engineering

sir, plz tell me the eligibilty required to get the ME admission in IIT BHU ,IN THE field of chemical engineearing. i am student from open categary ...presntly doing my BE or BTECH from Mumbai university.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the basic qualification required for Chemical engineering course? What is the procedure for admission in IIT?
  2. How much percentage is required in 12th standard to take admission in Chemical Engineering in IIT?
  3. How to get admission in IIT program after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  4. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology? -- [New]
  5. After 10th how much percentage is required to get admission in IIT for chemical engineering?
  6. Degree in Mechanical is possible after Diploma in Plastic?
  7. How to get top position in Chemistry? Tips to prepare for it? How can I remember all the reactions"?
  8. Can I get admission in IIT for Ph.D Chemical Engineering programme on M.Tech basis?
  9. Marks required in AIEEE and IIT entrance exam for admission to Petro-chemical Engineering colleges?
  10. How can I take admission in IIT for M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  11. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  12. Procedure to apply for M.Tech Chemical Engineering field in BITS? What is the fee structure?
  13. Can I do masters in Environmental Engineering after Chemical Engineering? How to get admission? Is it through GATE? Girls have any career opportunity in the field of chemical engineering?
  14. Minimum percentage required in 3rd year B.Sc for admission to any Chemical field?
  15. Cutoff marks to take admission in Chemical Engineering M.Tech course in IIT Bombay,Delhi,Kanpur and IISC Bangalore?
  16. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  17. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Best field to opt in Chemical engineering between Petroleum an Pharmaceuticals? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. M tech Chemical -admission in IITs -- [Most Discussed]
15th October 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility required to get M.E admission in IIT Bhu in the field of chemical engineering

i have got below 45 percentage in 12 but my percentage in b.e is 85 . did i have the aligibity to write enternce exam in iit for m.e
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?