11th July 2020, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance is needed for admission in Aeronautical Engineering offered by NIT?

Hello Sir. I'm Nithanisan N from Tamil Nadu. I have completed degree B.Sc Physics. I want to join Aeronautical engineering in MIT/NIT institution. What is the entrance exam? And, how can I join it?

15th July 2020, 05:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance is needed for admission in Aeronautical Engineering offered by NIT?

To get admission in NIT ( National Institute of Technology ) you have to appear and qualify in JEE.

JEE is conducted by NTA. It is conducted for admission in B.Tech and B.E course in government and private institutions.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination in PCM. The maximum number of attempts allowed for JEE Main is three.

So, if you have completed B.Sc degree than you are not eligible to appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?