14th June 2011, 02:27 PM
Ajay pawar49

How to get admission in B.ed colleges in BSc Mathematics after scoring 67% in 12th exam?

I get 67% marks in +2 exams. I wanted to get admission in D.U Colleges in B.Sc mathmatics, help me how i get the admission

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  2. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  3. In which college can I get admission in BSc IT after scoring 61% in HSC exam and 54 marks in Mathematics
  4. Can I apply for B.Ed after scoring 44.5% marks in Bsc Mathematics
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kerala to a candidate who has secured 82% in 12th and 70% in Mathematics?
  6. Is it possible for me to do MCA course if I have done 12th without maths?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  8. How to apply for MSc Mathematics in IGNOU after passing BSc B.Ed(Mathematics)
  9. List of top colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 80% in 12th? I want to do BSc(H) in Chemistry
  10. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  11. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  12. Which college can I get for B.A or BSc in Psychology after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Cutoffs of various colleges?
  13. List of good colleges where I can get admission for BSc or B.Arch after scoring 64% in 12th and 67% in Physics?
  14. Can I take admission in DU for BSc Maths or computer science after scoring 69% in CBSE 12th board exam
  15. Can I get admission in IGNOU B.Ed after scoring 40%
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Calicut University through merit list if secured 87.9% in 12th Board exam and scored 57 marks in Mathematics? -- [New]
  17. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where can I apply for admission for BSc Mathematics after scoring 69% in 12th class?
20th November 2011, 12:27 AM
princedangi

Default Re: How to get admission in B.ed colleges in BSc Mathematics after scoring 67% in 12th exam?

first you fill the form of delhi univer. about more information just click the link www.du.ac.in
21st November 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.ed colleges in BSc Mathematics after scoring 67% in 12th exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajay pawar49 View Post
I get 67% marks in +2 exams. I wanted to get admission in D.U Colleges in B.Sc mathmatics, help me how i get the admission
you can apply in any university for b.ed or if u want there r even private collede where the have this course its a 1 year course after you finish ur third year thats all
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?