22nd August 2013, 10:15 PM

Can I get admission in B.Tech in Biotechnology after 12th science in PCB

Can I get admission in B Tech in biotechnolgy after +2 Schience in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Related Questions:
  1. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB?
  2. Can I get admission in B.Tech in Biotechnology after 12th science in PCB
  3. How to do B.Tech in Biotechnology if studies PCB in 12th? -- [New]
  4. How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50% marks in PCB subjects?
  5. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?
  6. Is it necessary to take Maths with PCB for Biotechnology? What are the institutes offering the course in B.Tech?
  7. Can a 12th science pcb (medical) student get admission in bsc computer science?
  8. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the required percentage for admission in Biotechnology?
  10. Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University
  11. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  12. Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?
  13. Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?
  14. Admission in BSc computer science after passing 12th?
  15. Am I eligible for BCA after completing 12th from science(PCB)
  16. Can I do B.Tech in Food Technology if I passed 12th with PCB and Computer Science?
  17. How to take admission in biotechnology college in Gujarat? I have passed 12th science in March
  18. How can I do biotechnology in genetics?
16th June 2015, 03:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech in Biotechnology after 12th science in PCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Can I get admission in B Tech in biotechnolgy after +2 Schience in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
You have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology so you are eligible for B.Tech admission in Biotechnology.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% from a recognized board with PCB are eligible to get admission in B.Tech in Biotechnology.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?