27th February 2017, 05:39 PM
ujjwal priyedarshi

Can I get admission in BITS Ranchi after scoring 53.94 percentile in CMAT exam?

Respected Sir, I had appeared in CMAT exam in which I scored 53.94 percentile, Now I want to pursue my degree course from BITS Ranchi so I want to know can I get admission in BITS Ranchi after scoring 53.94 percentile in CMAT exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MBA in Karnataka through CMAT? Cutoff percentile required for admission?
  2. Details of MBA colleges in Mumbai providing admission to MMS through CMAT score?
  3. List of colleges in Mumbai offering admission to a candidate with 78.91 percentile in CMAT?
  4. What are the reputed MBA colleges to get admission through CMAT?
  5. Can I get admission in BIT Mersa, Ranchi with a percentile of 41.6 in CAT Exam after completion of BBA?
  6. Will I get government college in General Category after scoring 5394 in UPTU?
  7. In which college i can get admission with 30 percentile in CMAT?
  8. Can I get admission in IIHMR for PGDHM course if perform well in GD & PI having secured 72 percentile in CAT?
  9. What is the cutof limit of various IIM's?
  10. Percentile required in CMAT to get admission in Best MBA college in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?
  11. Can I get admission in BIT Mesra Ranchi after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in NAARM Hyderabad and what will be the CMAT percentile?
  13. In which institute can I get after scoring 385 in GATE with 92 percentile? Can I get into IITs,NITs or Bits Pilani?
  14. Am I eligible to get a Scholarship after scoring 95 percentile and 2949 all Indian Rank? How can I apply for the Scholarship?
  15. Am I eligible for CMAT after scoring graduation with 49.68% in graduation?
  16. List of colleges for doing MBA with 68 percentile in CMAT?
  17. MBA in Surat for CMAT aspirant who has secured 49.78% in graduation?
  18. Cutoff percentile required in CMAT for admission in B.K. School of Management, Ahmedabad?
28th February 2017, 04:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BITS Ranchi after scoring 53.94 percentile in CMAT exam?

Birla Institute of Technology Mesra is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in BITS Ranchi after scoring 53.94 percentile in CMAT exam. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand 835215
Phone: 0651 227 5444
2nd March 2017, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in BITS Ranchi after scoring 53.94 percentile in CMAT exam?

Respected sir. Sir I got 53.93 percentile in cmat exam. Can I get admission in Chandragupta institute of management Patna .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?