3rd August 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Percentile required in CMAT to get admission in Best MBA college in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?

sir
i am vinod i want to know that how
many persentile requiered in cmat exam for best
MBA college in maharashtra and madhyapradesh?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  2. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  3. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  4. How can I pass the D.Ed examination?
  5. What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP
  6. Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra
  7. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  8. What are the options available in PG from Maharashtra?
  9. Is there any scope of D.Ed? Details about D.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?
  11. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  12. In which college of Indore I will get admission if scored 38 marks in CMAT?
  13. In which college can I apply with 63 percentile in CAT, 91.75 percentile in MAT?
  14. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to take admission in engineering? Which are the colleges in Madhya Pradesh?
  16. Wha are the goverment jobs for a BTech student with 74% aggrgate in ece department?
  17. Previous years question papers and syllabus for SSC Assistant Drug inspector exam
  18. From which bank can I get the Maharashtra CET MBA application form?
31st July 2017, 10:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentile required in CMAT to get admission in Best MBA college in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?

You should try to have a score above 80 percentile in CMAT, if you want to get admission in a decent college having good placement record. Anything below par score will help you get admission only in lesser known colleges.

Hence, for medium range colleges, you should have above 80 percentile and for best colleges, you need to have above 90.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?