12th June 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BSc Biology after passing 12th with 74%

SIr, i am 12 th passed in 2013 with 74% percent can i get admission in bsc biotechnology in yr college ? Plz tell me i will be very thankfull to u.
rajshri

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in BSc Honors in DU after passing 12th with 62%?
  2. Admission in BSc 1st year after passing HS examination?
  3. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  4. Can I get admission in BSc Biology? Most reputed universities for this course? Last date for BSc Biology admission?
  5. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  6. How to take admission in genetic engineering? Can I get admission after passing 12th with Biology
  7. What should I do after passing 12th to join Biology? Should I take admission in medical field or in drawing?
  8. What courses are available for me after passing 12th science(Biology)? How can I prepare for admission in medical?
  9. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I appear for Single Biology paper after passing class 12th with 73%
  11. What is the best option for me after passing 12th science with Biology?
  12. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  13. How to take admission in BSc after passing 12th commerce?
  14. Which course of Biology is the best for me after passing 12th?
  15. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology?
  16. Can I take admission in Indian Army as Nurse after passing 12th in Biology
  17. Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  18. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
13th April 2016, 09:11 PM
babuan123
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc Biology after passing 12th with 74%

You have done 10+2 in the year 2013 but you want to pursue B.Sc. in Biotechnology.

Sure you can pursue B.Sc.in Biotechnology but you should have a subject like Physics, Chemistry and English with Biology
or Biotechnology or Mathematics or any other Life Science subject at the intermediate level.

After that you can take admission in the college for the same course, other wise you are not eligible for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?