18th June 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in genetic engineering? Can I get admission after passing 12th with Biology

i want admission in genetic engineering.. i am passout +2 with biology in 66% so can i want addmission. plz give me detail about your offered colleges...

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  2. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  3. Which exams do i have to refer after passing 12th to get admission in genetic engineering course?
  4. How to take admission for genetic biotechnology after passing 12th with 72%?
  5. How to take admission in genetic biotechnology after passing 12th with 72%?
  6. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  8. Is it compulsory to have Biology as your subjects in 12th to do genetic engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for admission in Genetic engineering? I am a BSc student with Biology
  10. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  11. Genetic engineering after 12th standard with Biology?
  12. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering?
  13. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  14. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  15. Marks required in 12th for admission to Genetic Engineering?
  16. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  17. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  18. Having Biology in 10+2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering? -- [New]
14th September 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in genetic engineering? Can I get admission after passing 12th with Biology

iam in 11th now how much marks should i get in 12th to join genetical engineering and iam a cbse student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?