18th June 2014, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BSc statistics? Am I eligible to get admission in DU?

can i get admission into bsc. statistics? My best of four subjects aggregate is 84.5. Am i eligible to get admission in DU?

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  2. How may I take admission in M.Sc in Statistics? Is there any entrance exam for the same? I'm studying in TY B.Sc with statistics
  3. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  4. Which is the best career option after BSc Statistics? Can I take admission in MBA after BSc Statistics? Which is the best option in MBA?
  5. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?
  6. Procedure to take admission in UK? I want to do PG in statistics from UK
  7. What to choose between MCA and MSc Statistics? Is it possible to take admission for this year?
  8. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility of M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Mathematics?
  10. How can I take admission in BSc IT after HSc? I am doing HSc with commerce stream and maths and statistics
  11. How to get admission without answering entrance exam in Pune University? I have completed BSc in statistics
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Tech after completing BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry Honors
  13. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  14. Can I do B.Sc course after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  15. Percentage of marks required in ISc to get admission in BSc statistics hons?
  16. Admission in BSc 1st year after passing HS examination?
  17. What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?
  18. How to take admission in MSc in statistics? I am studying TYBSc with statistics
31st May 2015, 12:28 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc statistics? Am I eligible to get admission in DU?

DU ( Delhi University ) ranks among the India's best university. There is huge crowd seeking every year for the admission but they do no make it true. As due to the high cut off and it is increasing every year.

DU has made some changes from this year in the admission procedure as the university will decide the cut off for different courses of different university. There is also limitation on selection of subject for different course. Now there is not more than 3% relaxation for the girls candidates in any college.

As the admission is on the best four subject aggregate of the board examination result you have 84.5% which is a good score. So there may be the change of getting. If you belong to reserved categoy then it is more benifical as there is reservation of 49.5% seats for the OBC and SC/ST candidates.

The application form is available for the 2015 and last date for application is 15th June 2015. The first cut off will be released on the 25th June. So you have to wait till 25th June.

For more of previous cut off , reservation, sports quota , admission procedure etc. visit at official website www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?